About Vegas Wineaux
This author has yet to write their bio.Meanwhile lets just say that we are proud Vegas Wineaux contributed a whooping 60 entries.
Entries by Vegas Wineaux
I’m a Paso Robles Zinfandel fan, and I grabbed some popcorn as I prepared gleefully for the carnage. Paso Zins were going to kick some serious Napa butt, right? But as I read through the article – with horror, I might add – that was not to be. Not because Paso Zins were bad. They just weren’t invited to the party.
MirePoix Vegas is a blog about food. Whether I’m talking about an ethereal meal of caviar and truffles (ha! like that ever happens!), a really great restaurant experience, a new recipe, a new Food Network program, or just sharing how well organic beef hot dogs pair with a five dollar bottle of red (pretty damn good, by the way), it’s going to be about all aspects of the food experience.
- Can a Boxed Wine be Corked? The (re)Search Begins. Part One
- Cork Taint and Box Wine – Is it Possible? Part Two
- Sealing the Wines, or ‘Tis it Taint? – Part Three
- Aye Aye Mercaptan! T’aint Cork Taint! Part Four
- Natural Cork, the Only Green Alternative – Part Five
- Research, Me, and Bibliography – Part Six
- You and I, Face to Face. On Cork. Part Last