About Vegas Wineaux
This author has yet to write their bio.Meanwhile lets just say that we are proud Vegas Wineaux contributed a whooping 60 entries.
Entries by Vegas Wineaux
A couple of weeks ago I hosted the Tex & Fritz Wine Club and the Vegas Wineaux Wine Club for a special night of appetizers, cheeses, and Opolo wines. While my intentions were stellar, the proverbial “best laid plans” kind of kicked in. My beautifully planned five-year vertical … well, let’s just say that I […]
I had learned about the wine event through Vegas4Locals, a company that keeps us locals up to date on events going on in town. I’m always looking for wine stuff, so this was a treat. At $25, the price was more than reasonable, especially for a Strip property. As soon as I strolled into the pool area, I knew I’d done the right thing. The venue was gorgeous.
So I became an ABC (Anything But Chard) gal. It was quite a few years before I found the Chard character my palate desired and, as I discovered, you had a spend a little money to get it. Nowadays – whether it’s because you really don’t have to spend a fortune to enjoy a good Chard or because my palate has matured – I enjoy it on a fairly regular basis.
Yup. Me. Liking white wines. Who’da thunk?
- Can a Boxed Wine be Corked? The (re)Search Begins. Part One
- Cork Taint and Box Wine – Is it Possible? Part Two
- Sealing the Wines, or ‘Tis it Taint? – Part Three
- Aye Aye Mercaptan! T’aint Cork Taint! Part Four
- Natural Cork, the Only Green Alternative – Part Five
- Research, Me, and Bibliography – Part Six
- You and I, Face to Face. On Cork. Part Last