Along comes digital photography! I’ve had fun with it over the years, but very recently I purchased a digital SLR and my artist’s heart is soaring. This gave birth to the idea of the Gallery at Vegas Wineaux. While I have been using some of my work to showcase my wine reviews – you’ll recognize my kitchen wall if you’ve been to my home – I have been busy behind the scenes doing some pretty serious photography. Yeah, I think it’s that good.
About Vegas Wineaux
This author has yet to write their bio.Meanwhile lets just say that we are proud Vegas Wineaux contributed a whooping 60 entries.
Entries by Vegas Wineaux
Just like wine events all over, the Wine Festival consists of winery activities throughout the long weekend, with the “Grand Tasting” on Saturday afternoon. Last year, we took a lot of video, did interviews, photographed everything, and had a wonderful time. This year, circumstances just won’t cooperate. Dang it.
- Can a Boxed Wine be Corked? The (re)Search Begins. Part One
- Cork Taint and Box Wine – Is it Possible? Part Two
- Sealing the Wines, or ‘Tis it Taint? – Part Three
- Aye Aye Mercaptan! T’aint Cork Taint! Part Four
- Natural Cork, the Only Green Alternative – Part Five
- Research, Me, and Bibliography – Part Six
- You and I, Face to Face. On Cork. Part Last