About Vegas Wineaux
This author has yet to write their bio.Meanwhile lets just say that we are proud Vegas Wineaux contributed a whooping 60 entries.
Entries by Vegas Wineaux
I will admit that some Napa Chards have exceeded the idea of balance in favor of the overdone (“What was that vintage? 2006 Louisville Slugger? Yum!”) With that being said, I’d rather have an overoaked Chard than one that tastes like lemonade laced with pineapple juice. I want WINE, not a melted popsicle.
During this series of videos, you will be introduced to some wineries that will probably be new to you. Like Hug, Villicana , Vines on the Marycrest, and so many others in Paso Robles, many of these are boutique wineries that have a very small, limited production and whose wines you may never experience unless you’re there or a member of their club. Boy do I wish I were rich.
My entire list is housed at CellarTracker.com, a great place and resource for keeping track of wine collections, tastings, and what’s currently popular among wine aficionados. Feel free to compare what you like with what’s in my collection. And by all means, be sure to stop by CellarTracker to see what’s happening in the “real” wine world – the world of everyday people enjoying wines.
- Can a Boxed Wine be Corked? The (re)Search Begins. Part One
- Cork Taint and Box Wine – Is it Possible? Part Two
- Sealing the Wines, or ‘Tis it Taint? – Part Three
- Aye Aye Mercaptan! T’aint Cork Taint! Part Four
- Natural Cork, the Only Green Alternative – Part Five
- Research, Me, and Bibliography – Part Six
- You and I, Face to Face. On Cork. Part Last