About Vegas Wineaux
Hi! I'm the Vegas Wineaux and love to write about my experiences with wine, food, Wine Country, and Las Vegas! Click on one of the buttons under the Subscription form to follow me on Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube.
Entries by Vegas Wineaux
After the presentation, a couple of people came up to me and thanked me for asking what they had been thinking – that the over-matured bourbon, just by the very nature of its age, complexity, and tannic structure, was by far the most interesting of the lot. It was okay for me to bring it up I guess. I’m a wine person!
- Can a Boxed Wine be Corked? The (re)Search Begins. Part One
- Cork Taint and Box Wine – Is it Possible? Part Two
- Sealing the Wines, or ‘Tis it Taint? – Part Three
- Aye Aye Mercaptan! T’aint Cork Taint! Part Four
- Natural Cork, the Only Green Alternative – Part Five
- Research, Me, and Bibliography – Part Six
- You and I, Face to Face. On Cork. Part Last